The Leibster Award!
I've been nominated for the Leibster award! By my beautiful and talented friend Nicole Young.
Find her Blog here:
Anyway here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Eleven Facts about me:
I love horror films.
I love the smell of wood. (Big Surprise!)
I drink about ten glasses of water everyday, since I was little!
I love doughnuts
I love pools, watersides and hot tubs.
One of my favourite activities is to go around town and search for cute coffee shops, and I mostly get Mochas.
I listen to a lot of audiobooks.
I'm a sucker for package design.
One time my best friend and I sat up two t.v.s side by side one another and played video games for hours and hours. The games we were playing were only one player so thats why we got two tvs. (SO Random, but I just remembered it and it made me laugh.)
I'm in love with Victoria B.C., I can see myself leaving for a while but I would really like to raise children here. (Yes I want Children)
I think in another life I was a farmer's wife. The idea of living on a farm, collecting eggs, tending to the animals and (SORRY NICOLE) being barefoot and pregnant is a little bit appealing to me.
Eleven Questions From Nicole:
Why did you start a blog?
I read that bloggers are way more likely to make a sale on easy, but now I do it because it is SO much fun. Theraputic even!
What are your hobbies aside from blogging?
Exercise, exploring, taking photos
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy and content!
Who is your style icon?
Cliche, But Zooey Deschanelle
What is your favorite candy?
Anything "blue" flavoured.
What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
Are you a dog or cat person?
Hard, But Cat person.
What’s your favorite place to online shop?
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who interrupt people.
What is the number one destination you would love to go traveling if you had all the time in the world and money was no object?
What color are you looking forward to wearing this spring?
Yellow. I just love yellow.
Eleven Questions for my nominees:
1) What is your favourite Movie?
2) What is your favourite way to unwind after a long day.
3) Where do you like to do your blogging?
4) What kind of camera do you use?
5) What is your favourite summer activity?
6) What is your favourite season?
7)What is your favourite childhood activity?
8) What is your job besides blogging?
9) What are you wearing right now?
10) Do you like where you are living?
11) If you could have one wish what would it be?
Pink Rain Design
Boys with Banjos