i made myself a grumpy cat necklace...




Yup... I did it.

I haven't made myself a necklace in a long time. I've been catering to others wishes making custom llamas and horses. Speaking to people on the phone to make sure I get their orders just right. Which of course I'm not complaining about! I love it! But yesterday I really wanted to make something for myself.

Hello Grumpy Cat Necklace.

Or as she likes to be called... "Tartar"

I seriously love this cat so much. I'm not really one to get THIS into internet stuff, but I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed with this meme. I'm literally laughing out loud at some of the posts people are making.









Comments

  1. Omg! This necklace brings me so much joy. Tartar is simply irresistible! Seriously, so cute. I love seeing stuff like this =^o^=
    {Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily!
      I know i love it so much.
      I've been sporting it all day and people have definitely been commenting on it!

      Delete
  2. Ha! What a sweet grumpy one) Love this cat ! Great work, Madeleine )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, your necklace looks so much like the original grumpy cat. Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat is my fave internet cat too. Colonel has nothing on grumpy cat. I want a grumpy cat necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun blog -- love the fresh design! And the cat is adorable, and the necklace is eye-catchingly unique -- very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts