Hello everyone!
It's a long weekend this weekend, so I decided to catch up on some orders. This one I was working on is for a store in Quebec! I'm anxious to get stuff in stores for christmas of course. So I thought I would make my day a bit more exciting by documenting everything! So here it is:




 I love working from home. No need for makeup or to brush your hair!




I like to start the day with a fresh latte. Swiss Mocha was on today's menu.




I have to attach chains and loops to all my pieces, making sure they are nice and secure.




I have to mix up some paint colors to do any touch ups on my pieces.






The next step is to put tags and label the prices onto each item.





So I don't forget what I sold, I take a picture of them all together.





Then I document everything in writing, So i know how much worth of merchandise I am sending. If i didn't do this i would have no clue who I sent what.




Things Get a little messy.




Then I eat lunch!




Then I package everything up nice and neatly. I like it to be fun for the store owner to open what they ordered!




My goodness, after being stuck inside all day, I go for a bike ride down town to check out all the neat stores in Victoria. But of course, I don't buy anything.



 I met an extremely cute dog named Smith.




Walked down to the ocean.




Stopped for a minute to remember why I had the day off.





 This bird came with me.






 And the finished the day off at the harbor!



















9 comments:

  1. This blog post was a joy to read and view. I love seeing the process of not just making the jewellery but also what happens inbetween all of that hard work. You are so lucky to live in a place where the views are beautiful and the buildings too. I really should go for a bike ride everyday. I hope to own one of your beautiful pieces of jewellery one day. I also wanted to say that I love you're coffee cup, it looks hand made and I love that killer whale painted wall. Every thing here looks so picture perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Annarack, as much joy as you had reading I had just as much fun doing it! It added an extra element to the day and I'm defintiely going to start doing more process posts.

      Thanks so much for reading:)

      Delete
  2. It was so fun 'following' you a day around, to see what you do with your day. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading Elisse! I had a lot of fun doing this post:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the pictures. I love Victoria. Last time I was there, we didn't spend enough time wandering the city. Time for another trip, I think.

    Heather M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun to take me on your day with you; I feel like I was right there w/ you! Lovely blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk for reading "hand painted petals!"
      I plan on doing a lot more posts like this!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty blog!! And your necklaces are beautiful!! ;)

    ReplyDelete